02/10/2011

Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.

SPM is just a month away. Who would've ever thought that we would all come to this, no?

To those who do not know a tad shit of what that initial means......okay seriously, where the hell did you came from? Oh well, you might be from another country. Forgive me for being so damn rude...and ignorant as always.

SPM would stand for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia to me. Which actually means Malaysian's Education Certificate? Err I am never sure but whatever, it's close enough. And it is practically, the most important examination that there is, in my life right now. Right this moment. Where everybody, including my parents etcetera etcetera, is counting on me to make them proud.

Let's just say, I am someone filled with self belief, and too, haunted by self doubt.

Lack of confidence. Due to the fact that I am constantly overshadowed by my smart sisters. It's hard being the youngest one where everyone around you are all just waiting for you to do something out of your motherfuckin mind and just give some proof that you're a frickin genius. Everybody, I am no Einstein. Sorry to disappoint but that is, sadly, the truth. But maybe, just maybe, I could give it a shot.

Nothing is impossible, and so, I did nothing all the time.